We want to provide you with the tools to help grow, preserve, and enjoy your money. Use these calculators, worksheets, and links to enhance your financial knowledge.
WebPortal -View your Triangle portfolio and documents on the MorningStar Office WebPortal.
Pershing NetX - View your Pershing statements and/or accounts (access varies). The Financial Organization Number is the first three digits of your account number.
Schwab Alliance - Login to your Charles Schwab account to view statements and transactions.
- Personalized College Funding Planner from Iowa Advisor 529
- How much should I be saving for college?
- What is the value of a college education?
- What are the advantages of a 529 college savings plan?
- When should I begin saving for my child's college?
Credit & Debt
- How long will it take to pay off my credit cards?
- Do I have too much debt?
- Should I pay off my debt or invest?
- Take Charge America
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- Power Pay
Home & Mortgage
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- What is the total amount I will pay for my property?
- Should I buy or rent a home?
How much will I need to save for retirement?
When should I begin saving for retirement?
I'm retired, how long will my savings last?
Compare a Roth 401(k) to a Traditional 401(k)
Paycheck & Benefits
Auto loan & purchase
Resources for Parents
- Finance in the Classroom Sites for Parents
Meeting Checklist- a list of all the document we find helpful in preparing for your financial plan
Client Intake Form - Fill this out & bring it in to your consultation
Risk Questionnaire- a short questionnaire to help us assess your risk tolerance
Cash Flow Worksheet - Monthly budget Excel / PDF
Debt Worksheet - Organize your loans and all the details on one page
Student Loan Worksheet- Organize your student loans, their details, and any consolidation offers you are consideringExcel / PDF
Estate Planning Checklist - Take some of the stress off loved ones by organizing your estate
Investments & Research
Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS)
Piedmont REIT (formerly Wells REIT I, now publicly traded under PDM)
Columbia Property Trust (Formerly Wells REIT II, now publicly traded under CXP)
Griffin Capital Essential Asset REIT (Formerly Signature Office REIT and Wells Core Office REIT)
InvenTrust (Formerly Inland American)