The services Triangle Financial Services offers:
In all that we do for our clients, Triangle Financial Services serves with these priorities:
- We provide a customized experience. Your needs are unique, and so is our approach. As we get to know you and your goals, we can help you design a plan that works for you.
- We offer you freedom to choose. As an independent firm, we can offer you a comprehensive portfolio of products and services. Not being tied to a specific family of products provides the freedom to choose life insurance, stocks, bonds, and more, from a wide range of companies.
- We pursue a holistic approach. We’ll help you review the entire scope of your lifestyle and your finances, so you can make the best choices for situation.
- We build long-term relationships. We know that life changes occur, so we offer regular reviews, meeting with clients at least once a year, and quarterly, if desired.
“I love helping individuals focus on their feelings and beliefs about saving and spending money. I get them in touch with their risk tolerance, help them identify goals, and then develop plans that are in line with their values, emotions, and investment potential.”
Triangle Financial Services can help prepare you during any stage of life, but particularly when you are preparing for a life change. Consider us your partner during these crucial times, when you are:
- Buying a house
- Changing jobs
- Getting married
- Starting a family with a the birth of a baby
- Coping with a death in the family
- Preparing to send a child off to college
- Incurring debt or repaying a debt
- Planning for retirement
- Facing a serious health issue
- Donating money or other goods to charity
- Experiencing a divorce
- Struggling with a disability
- Buying a car or making another major purchase
- Starting or selling a business
Complimentary Initial Consultation
Your initial consultation is free. At our first get-to-know-you meeting, you will find out more about Triangle Financial Services and what you can expect in working with Triangle Financial Services. You can ask questions and explore options.
As you continue to work with us to explore your best options, fees will become a part of the conversation. Because services and plans are customized for each client according to needs and assets, and different financial products offer varying fee schedules (such as front-load, back-load, and, no-load fees) the fees you pay will vary based on the choices you make. We will explain fee information as part of the discussion, as you express your needs, your values, the amount of risk you are willing to take, and your preferred investment strategies.