Job Posting: Client Services representative
Client Service Representative II (Paraplanner)
Triangle Financial Services, Inc., is an independent financial services firm in West Des Moines, Iowa, that is proud of always doing what’s best for our clients and providing outstanding service. We are looking to hire an Associate Advisor to join our growing team of financial advisors. We offer comprehensive and compassionate financial services, including financial planning, wealth management, and divorce planning.
We offer competitive benefits, including a flexible schedule, healthcare reimbursement, retirement, life insurance, professional development, charity matching, and paid time off.
The position is full time and based in West Des Moines, Iowa.
To apply: Send a resume to Kristen Graves, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attitude of an Ideal Candidate:
The client service representative II is a collaborative, servant leader member of our team, committed to helping our clients manage maintenance issues and our internal team to deliver excellent customer service and client care. You’ll understand the value of maintaining client financial information, facilitating approved financial plans, and managing projects to completion.
An integral part of our financial planning team, the Client Service Representative II supports the financial planning team in a way that is collaborative and proactive with a high level of communication and collaboration.
The ideal candidate has an eye for problem-solving and loves contributing to process improvement and the growth of the firm. Our clients will rave about your can-do, professional, and positive attitude. Your team will value your work quality, timeliness, and team spirit.
You are a champion of inclusivity and believe that a deeper understanding of yourself plays an important part of your personal development of skills, leadership, and emotional intelligence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the guardian of all client personal & financial data, ensuring that the CRM and financial management systems are up-to-date and accurate in a timely fashion so that all team members have the latest client information.
- Prepare financial plans and client reviews by identifying the appropriate financial data, forms, and documents necessary to create financial plan scenarios, conduct financial and investment plan analysis and thorough research, ultimately providing well-thought-through data to support the client decision process.
- Support the financial planning team by verifying and identifying the financial data needed for financial, investment, and tax planning, coordinating with advisors and clients to gather necessary information for compilation and preparation of client financial plans, annual reviews, and client maintenance.
- Support the advisors with investment allocations, market updates; review and make recommendations on investment allocation based on risk, needs, and market conditions.
- As appropriate licensed, take client trade instructions and implement any necessary actions after reviewing with client’s advisor, or another appropriate team member.
- Primary contact for client maintenance issues on accounts such as distribution requests, death claims, tax withholding, investment and trade instructions.
- Participate in a weekly team planning meeting, prepared and able to communicate progress on tasks and client assignments.
- Partner with Advisor in the client plan implementation process by reviewing paperwork for accuracy and ensuring timely completion of implementation items including client actions, deliverables, and execution of all paperwork.
- Meet personal KPIs for quality, efficiency, completion, communication, and timelines enabling the team to meet client service standards.
- Support the firm’s business growth, marketing, and client appreciation efforts including events, newsletters, team building, continuing education, and prospecting.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, 2-3 years experience with a financial planning firm
- Licenses – Series 6 or 7; Series 63 or 66; Life and Health a plus, or ability and drive to obtain within 3-6 months of employment.
- Proficiency with MSOffice and the ability to learn and become proficient with industry software such as Redtail CRM.
- Customer service experience handling client questions, inquiries, and resolving problems.
- Good time management, organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment yet be able to work individually on responsibilities.
- Able to adjust, improve and adopt new technologies, strategies, or processes.
- Able to apply feedback from monthly 1-1 meetings to continuously improve performance.