Job Posting: Lead Financial Advisor
Lead Financial Advisor
Triangle Financial Services, Inc., is an independent financial services firm in West Des Moines, Iowa, that is proud of always doing what’s best for our clients and providing outstanding service. We are looking to hire an Associate Advisor to join our growing team of financial advisors. We offer comprehensive and compassionate financial services, including financial planning, wealth management, and divorce planning.
We offer competitive benefits, including a flexible schedule, healthcare reimbursement, retirement, life insurance, professional development, charity matching, and paid time off.
The position is full time and based in West Des Moines, Iowa.
To apply: Send a resume to Kendra Erkamaa, email@example.com
Attitude of an Ideal Candidate:
The Lead advisor is collaborative, servant leader member of our team, committed to helping our clients achieve their life goals and passions through financial planning. You’ll demonstrate the value of active listening to translate client requirements into financial plans, investment management, and divorce financial analysis that creates extraordinary lives.
An integral part of our financial planning team the Lead Advisor serves as point person for majority of the team clients. You’ll leverage your knowledge and experience in financial advising to drive strategy, implementation and monitoring our client’s financial plans and goals. You’ll possess a certain discernment that also helps translate analysis to everyday language that inspires your clients and team members.
Our clients will rave about your can-do, professional, and positive attitude. Your team will value leadership and confidence, while you continually wow everyone with your ability grow your client’s.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively maintain and manage of all client notes, personal & financial data, ensuring that the CRM and financial management systems are timely, up-to-date and accurate, so that we can provide impeccable customer service to our clients.
- Collaborate and mentor the associate advisors to gather information, prepare, and draft financial planning documents including producing income studies, scenarios, research for cost basis, investment options, analysis support and financial plans. Lead strategy development and analysis, review and finalize the financial plan for initial client meetings and annual client reviews.
- Lead the client meeting and serve as primary presenter with the support of the Senior and Associate Advisors. Collaborate and mentor with Associate Advisor on the development of the presentation, review and finalize presentation, post client documentation and next steps.
- Act as the lead for the client plan implementation process, collaborating with the Associate Advisor and team by reviewing paperwork for accuracy and ensuring timely completion of implementation items including client actions, deliverables, and execution of all paperwork.
- Act as point person and financial neutral for the collaborative divorce team, providing strategy, analysis, and negotiations. Collaborate and mentor with Associate Advisor on the research, analyzing the situations, creating retirement projections, income analysis and recommending solutions.
- Performing day-to-day client servicing and help cultivate client relationships.
- Work with Senior Advisor to develop and implement investment management strategies that grow and preserve client assets based on individual client risk tolerance and goals.
- Provide input and feedback to Senior Advisor to aid in developing the team 90-day strategic growth plans. Translate the team initiatives into personal 90-day support plans that help meet collective goals.
- Volunteer and engage in community or industry organization(s) that align with the Company’s Vision, Mission and Values.
- Participate in company client events, team development, team building and company community initiatives.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Licenses – Security Industry Essentials (SIE) Exam, Series 66, Life and Health (or ability to complete certifications within first 180 days of employment)
- Will accept CFP qualified willing to work towards CFP. CFP accreditation is preferred.
- Maintain requirements and be in good standing with all applicable licenses and accreditations
- Proficiency with MSOffice and the ability to learn and become proficient with industry software
- Customer service experience handling client questions, inquiries and resolving problems.
- Good time management, organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Able to adjust, improve and adopt new technologies, strategies, or processes.