We want to provide you with the tools to help grow, preserve and enjoy your money. Use these calculators, worksheets and links to enhance your financial knowledge.
Worksheets & Calculators
Meeting checklist – A list of all the document we find helpful in preparing for your financial plan
Risk questionnaire– A short questionnaire to help us assess your risk tolerance
Cash flow worksheet – Monthly budget Excel / PDF
- How much do I need for emergencies?
- Personalized College Funding Planner from Iowa Advisor 529
- How much should I be saving for college?
- What is the value of a college education?
- What are the advantages of a 529 college savings plan?
- When should I begin saving for my child’s college?
Credit & debt
- How long will it take to pay off my credit cards?
- Do I have too much debt?
- Should I pay off my debt or invest?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- Power Pay
Home & mortgage
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- What is the total amount I will pay for my property?
- Should I buy or rent a home?
Debt Worksheet – Organize your loans and all the details on one page.
Student loan worksheet – Organize your student loans, their details, and any consolidation offers you are considering.
Estate planning checklist – Take some of the stress off loved ones by organizing your estate.
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- How does inflation impact my retirement income needs?
- When should I begin saving for retirement?
- I’m retired, how long will my savings last?
- Compare a Roth 401(k) to a traditional 401(k)
- How much does long-term care cost in my area?
Paycheck & benefits
- What could my 401k be worth?
- How will payroll adjustments affect my take-home pay?
Auto loan & purchase
- Should I lease or purchase a car?
- How much can I afford to pay for a car?
Resources for parents
- Finance in the classroom sites for parents