We want to provide you with the tools to help grow, preserve and enjoy your money. Use these calculators, worksheets and links to enhance your financial knowledge.
Follow these links to view your portfolio, review statements and transactions.
Worksheets & Calculators
We want you to be informed about your financial decisions, so we’ve curated a collection of the best worksheets and calculators to help assess your individual situation.
Risk questionnaire– A short questionnaire to help us assess your risk tolerance
Cash flow worksheet – Monthly budget Excel / PDF
- How much do I need for emergencies?
- Personalized College Funding Planner from Iowa Advisor 529
- How much should I be saving for college?
- What is the value of a college education?
- What are the advantages of a 529 college savings plan?
- When should I begin saving for my child’s college?
Credit & debt
- How long will it take to pay off my credit cards?
- Do I have too much debt?
- Should I pay off my debt or invest?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- Power Pay
Home & mortgage
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- What is the total amount I will pay for my property?
- Should I buy or rent a home?
Student loan worksheet – Organize your student loans, their details, and any consolidation offers you are considering.
Estate planning checklist – Take some of the stress off loved ones by organizing your estate.
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- How does inflation impact my retirement income needs?
- When should I begin saving for retirement?
- I’m retired, how long will my savings last?
- Compare a Roth 401(k) to a traditional 401(k)
- How much does long-term care cost in my area?
Paycheck & benefits
Auto loan & purchase
Resources for parents
- Finance in the classroom sites for parents
Investments & Research
We want you to be informed about your investments. We’ll guide you in making the best financial decisions for your family, and will walk with you as you review your options.
- Piedmont REIT (formerly Wells REIT I, now publicly traded under PDM)
- Columbia Property Trust (formerly Wells REIT II, now publicly traded under CXP)
- Griffin Capital Essential Asset REIT (formerly Signature Office REIT and Wells Core Office REIT)
- InvenTrust (formerly Inland American)