Welcome to automated investing,
where our Intuitive Portfolios can help build and
manage your portfolio
Automated investing with human help when you need it
- Our Intuitive Portfolios build, monitor, and automatically rebalance a diversified portfolio based on your goals
- Live support from Triangle professional, with access to 24/7 live support outside of Triangle’s business hours
- Get started with as little as $5,000
Our low-fee commitment
- Invest in a portfolio of low-cost exchange-traded funds (ETFs)
- Just as if you’d invested on your own, you will pay the operating expenses on the ETFs in your portfolio, which includes Schwab ETFs
Ready to get started?
Schedule a 30 minute online meeting
How it works
Initial Goal &
You may be planning your retirement, or investing for a child’s education, or a home – or something else altogether. Every goal requires its own research, its own plan and its own strategy.
Based on your answers to a short set of questions. Portfolio planning and our intensive ETF selection process are just two ways that Triangle Financial Services’ Intuitive Portofolios saves you time. Schwab’s innovative technology selects the appropriate Triangle Financial advisor-developed diversified exchange-traded fund portfolio, designed using the Triangle Financial investing philosophy to help meet your specific goal.
In retirement, Intuitive Portfolios can create a regular “paycheck” from your portfolio, while it continues to grow. If you’re looking for a smart, efficient way to setup and manage a portfolio – for any number of goals Triangle’s Intuitive Portfolios are here to help.
Any time you have questions, you can get in touch with a Triangle Financial Advisor.
Our advisors keep a careful watch on every underlying investment, especially during periods of market volatility, to ensure they remain appropriate for your select portfolio strategy.
Sophisticated technology monitors and rebalances your portfolio to help keep you diversified and on track. We can also help make your investment more tax efficient by harvesting investment losses to offset the taxes on any investment gains