Job Posting: Associate Financial Advisor
Associate Financial Advisor
Triangle Financial Services, Inc., is an independent financial services firm in West Des Moines, Iowa, that is proud of always doing what’s best for our clients and providing outstanding service. We are looking to hire an Associate Advisor to join our growing team of financial advisors. We offer comprehensive and compassionate financial services, including financial planning, wealth management, and divorce planning.
We offer competitive benefits, including a flexible schedule, healthcare reimbursement, retirement, life insurance, professional development, charity matching, and paid time off.
The position is full time and based in West Des Moines, Iowa.
To apply: Send a resume to Kristen Graves, email@example.com.
Attitude of an Ideal Candidate:
The associate advisor is collaborative, servant leader member of our team, committed to helping our clients achieve their life goals and passions through financial planning. You’ll understand the value of active listening, documentation, and communication to aid in the completion of financial plans, investment management, and divorce financial analysis.
An integral part of our financial planning team the Associate Advisor supports the financial planning team in a way that gives the employee an intimate understanding of the financial advising process, allows them to gain experience supporting a variety of clients goals and advance professionally through practical experience and training.
The ideal candidate has an eye for detail and loves to see projects through to completion. Our clients will rave about your can-do, professional, and positive attitude. Your team will value your input and confidence, while you continually wow everyone with your ability grow in your role.
You are a champion of inclusivity and believe that a deeper understanding of yourself plays an important part of your personal development of skills, leadership, and emotional intelligence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the guardian of all client personal & financial data, ensuring that the CRM and financial management systems are timely, up-to-date and accurate, so that we can provide impeccable customer service to our clients.
- Gather information, prepare, and draft financial planning documents under the supervision of the lead and senior advisors, including producing income studies, scenarios, research for cost basis, investment options, analysis support and financial plans.
- Leads meeting preparations, documentation, and follow-up items for a majority of our client meetings. This includes collaborating, creating presentations and aiding the lead and senior advisors with pre-and post-client meetings communication, documentation, and team facilitation.
- Act as the gatekeeper for the client plan implementation process by reviewing paperwork for accuracy and ensuring timely completion of implementation items including client actions, deliverables and execution of all paperwork.
- Support lead and senior advisors in divorce financial analysis services to through research, analyzing the situations, creating retirement projections, income analysis and recommending solutions.
- Performing day-to-day client servicing and help maintain client relationships.
- Work with senior and lead advisors to develop and implement investment management strategies to grow and preserve client assets based on individual client risk tolerance and goals.
- Strong interest in continuous learning and growth in the financial services industry.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Licenses – Security Industry Essentials (SIE) Exam, Series 66, Life and Health (or ability to complete certifications within first 180 days of employment)
- Proficiency with MSOffice and the ability to learn and become proficient with industry software
- Customer service experience handling client questions, inquiries and resolving problems.
- Good time management, organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Able to adjust, improve and adopt new technologies, strategies, or processes.